Helps maintain blood pressure at normal level
VIVACARDIN® is a combination of plant extracts (Hawthorn and Olive leaf extract), omega 3 (from fish oil), resveratrol, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins (B6, B12).
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential and can only be obtained from the diet. For adult to obtain adequate omega-3 fatty acids, one alternative is to take food supplement.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin B12, B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Crataegus species (Hawthorn) are widelyused as traditionalpreparations for maintaining the cardiac function and blood pressure at normal level.
Olive leafextractistraditionallyused to support cardiovascular system and maintain blood pressure at normal level
Recommendations for use:
- 1 capsuledaily
- To keepawayfromheat, light and humidity.
- To bestoredbelow 25°C. Keep out of reach of youngchildren
- Food supplementsshould not beused as a substitute for a varied and balanceddiet and a healthylifestyle.
- Best before end: see the date stated on the labelling
- Content of the single pack: 30 soft gelatine capsules = 950mg
- Nutritional value Per capsule % of Recommended Daily Allowances (RDAs)/nutrient reference values (NRVs)*
- Fish oil (18% EPA 12% DHA)**
- DHA: 72 mg
- EPA: 108 mg 600 mg
- Resveratrol** 100 mg
- Hawthorn leafs extract (Crataegus) ** 50 mg
- Dry olive leafs (Olea europea) ** 50 mg
- Coenzima Q10** 30 mg
- Vitamin E 6mg 50%
- Vitamin B6 1,4 mg 100%
- Vitamin B12 0.625 µg 25%
*According to the EC Directive
** There is no recommendation from the EU
Manufactured in EU
The owner of notification:
133 Ciobanului Street, Mogosoaia, Ilfov County, Postal code 077135, Romania
The nutrition declaration is identical with the nutritional information.
Special warnings! The product contains fish oil, used with caution by people with an increased risk for bleeding, liver disease, bipolar disorder, depression, diabetes, a weakened immune system and individuals with implanted defibrillators. Some people who are allergic to seafood such as fish might also be allergic to fish oil supplements. If you have any of these conditions, talk with your doctor to see if a small dose of fish oil is safe for you.